The quick and easy solution to short term
How does it work?
- You write a cheque to us – including our fee
- We give you the advance amount in cash
- The money – plus our fee – comes out of your account when your pay goes in
- It’s as easy as that!
How much can I borrow?
- Up to £600 cash advance on your wages
What can advances be used for?
Anything. An advance is ideal if you want to avoid:
- Bounced cheques
- Going overdrawn
- Late payment charges
- The need for a long term loan
- Damage to your credit rating
What will I need to bring with me?
- Photographic ID with proof of address (passport and driving licence for instance)
- Your most recent payslip
- Your most recent bank statement or print off Internet banking statement
- Cheque book
- Cheque guarantee card